This entry was posted
on Thursday, January 22nd, 2009 at 4:36 pm and is filed under Modem.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
43 Responses to “MG880 ZTE USB Modem Driver for Reliance netconnect”
• Assuming you have installed “Reliance NetConnect ZTE MG880 V3.48.15″ package of approx 7 MB on WIndows7 & still not able to use Reliance NetConnect device.
• Without uninstalling the setup, please follow below steps:
• Right Click on “Computer” & select “Manage”
• Attach Device to USB
• You should see 3 new entries under “Other Devices”
• Right Click on 1st entry i.e. “Data Interface” & Click on “Update Device Software”
• Select “Browse My Computer for Driver Software”
• Locate “C:\Program Files\ZTE CDMA1X MODEM\driver\Vista\X86″ in BROWSE dialog-box & click on NEXT
• “Installting Driver Software” Screen should come
• It should install either of 3 Drivers i.e. ZTE USB Modem FFFD or ZTE Voice Port FFFD (COM5) or ZTE Voice Port FFFD (COM6). There should be 1 lesser entry in “Other Devices”
• Repeat steps for other 2 entries & you should automatically get remaining 2 drivers
• Ready to use Reliance NetConnect & Explore World…